Canada is not part of the Hague convention but uniquely does not require anything other than a notary seal. It does not require Canadian high commission legalisation nor any other certification from the Australia Department of foreign affairs and trade. A notarised document from an Australian Notary Public can be presented in Canada without any further legalisation

Contact us Today

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!